We are still accepting sponsors for 2014

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Challenge #20

Hello!  Thanks to everyone who played along with Challenge #19!  Let’s find out who the winner of that challenge is…
Congratulations 8. Suze!  Please email me at musicallychallenged (at) ymail (dot) com for your prize.

This time around we are basing our projects on songs with color references! 
 Here is a list if you need a little bit of help.

our sponsor this week is The Stamping Chef
      "The Stamping Chef was born in November 2012, after I (Tamara) decided to switch from the scrapbook community to the crafter side of designing. Drawing is my passion, and my style is fun, cute and doodlish..I think =D.  I love to see images come to life when they're colored by amazing crafters. Creating digital images can be a tedious process, but I love each and every step of it. I have a lovely bunch of ladies standing next to me, creating, giving me advice, and help me everywhere they can. I'm so totally new in this great adventure, but I love it! It's so totally different than I'm used to. I hope I can provide you with loads of cute, happy, funny images you can work with."

And for your viewing pleasure TSC's DT has joined us...here is some creations from them along with our DT and links to everyone's blogs just click on their names!

 Karen from TSC using Flowers Are Red by Harry Chapin

Kerrie from TSC using 'Blue Velvet' by Bobby Vinton
Susan using Pandulum Watercolour as inspiration
Kapree using Brown-eyed girl by Van Morrison as inspiration


------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Girls I love what you have all created and it was a true pleasure being able to join you as GDT for this one.. Smiles.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from the DT and the GD! =)
    Who won the last challenge?
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design team samples. Thanks for the song links...that is the hardest part of this challenge for me. Great links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT inspiration and great makes from the TSC GDs :-D
    Thank you for this Challenge xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete